Twisted Tools Scapes for Reaktor
Twisted Tools has released a new Reaktor ensemble effects processor and sound generator based on feedback, called Scapes.
Scapes uses six independent granular delays, modulation options, a gate sequencer and synth style controls to manipulate the sound.
- 6 independent delays in one interface.
- Independent controls and granular controls per delay.
- Sources: External, Impulse, Noise, Saw, Self-Osc. Sine, Square, Tri.
- Playable via MIDI with familiar synth style controls.
- 35 scale settings for oscillators, delay time and grain pitch.
- Advanced modulation routing with four modulation sequencers.
- Independent modulation speed and length per mod sequencer.
- 6-voice gate sequencer.
- Around 190 presets.
- 220mb sample library.
- Kore and Maschine Templates.
- Connectivity with iPad Apps coming soon.
- Time-stretching sample playback system.
- Sample content by: Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Glitchmachines, Josh Hinden, Richard Devine, Rishab Bhrajan, Tembu (Bay Dawgz), Timonkey.
- Free Version Updates.
Pricing & Availability
Available now for $49.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Noisebud Bompa 2 Noisebud has announced that it has updated Noisebud Filter to version 3.11 and released version 2.0 of Noisebud Bompa.
- Illiadis Organs Go Free Iliadis has announced that all its Organ VSTi plug-ins for Windows are now available for free and that new plug-ins will be available soon.
- Kazrog Recabinet 3 Kazrog has announced the release of Recabinet 3, a guitar and bass speaker cabinet simulation plug-in in VST, AU, and RTAS effect plug-in formats for Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows.