Voxengo PHA-979 Update
Voxengo has updated PHA-979 to version 2.1.
This update implements a new feature - a multi-band correlation meter designed to simplify phase- and time-aligning process.
You may routinely use the correlation meter to configure delay and phase parameters with the highest level of precision possible. Correlometer also supports an external side-chain input.
- Crash problem fixed with non-center panning setting.
- Delay and phase dimming problem fixed.
- Latency change reporting fixed in AudioUnits.
The introductory price offer of $69.95 is still effective. The offer ends on the 9th of June 2009.
Viewers of this article also read...
- jBridge Updated to v0.99j jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v0.99j.
- Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 Now Shipping Focusrite has announced that the Liquid Saffire 56 is shipping and available in stores across the USA.
- SSynth Announces Sosnowski Synthesizer SSynth has announced the release of the Sosnowski Synthesizer, an analog-style software synthesizer for Windows.