Voxengo introduces Shinechilla
Voxengo releases today Shinechilla, a new effect plug-in dedicated to harmonics generation on Mac and Windows.
Shinechilla allows you to generate and blend second, third and fourth harmonics with the dry sound in order to add some coloration to it. Voxengo gives you the ability to adjust coloration for each harmonic on the entire frequency range, and you can independently apply a global distortion. Le plug-in is recommended for use on solo instruments.
- Second, third and fourth harmonics generator
- Harmonic level control
- Threshold control
- Mid/Side, stereo and multichannel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Oversampling up to 8x
- 64-bit internal processing with latency compensation (60ms)
- Preset manager
- A/B comparison
- Supports any frequency rate
- Context hints
Shinechilla is available as a VST and AU plug-in for Mac and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has a special introductory price of $49.95 instead of $59.95 for the next two weeks, and you can download a demo version from www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- UVI releases the Digital Synsations UVI announced the availability of its Digital Synsations, a new virtual synth bundle inspired by 1980's and 1990's legendary model.
- BeyerDynamic launches the Virtual Studio plug-in For those who couldn't enjoy the Musikmesse Freeware last friday, BeyerDynamic officially launches its free Virtual Studio plug-in worldwide.
- Xils-Lab Oxium update and Group Buy Xils-Lab released last week the v1.5 update for its Oxium virtual synth and also launched for the occasion the Oxium Group Buy.