Voxengo introduces Shinechilla
Voxengo releases today Shinechilla, a new effect plug-in dedicated to harmonics generation on Mac and Windows.
Shinechilla allows you to generate and blend second, third and fourth harmonics with the dry sound in order to add some coloration to it. Voxengo gives you the ability to adjust coloration for each harmonic on the entire frequency range, and you can independently apply a global distortion. Le plug-in is recommended for use on solo instruments.
- Second, third and fourth harmonics generator
- Harmonic level control
- Threshold control
- Mid/Side, stereo and multichannel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Oversampling up to 8x
- 64-bit internal processing with latency compensation (60ms)
- Preset manager
- A/B comparison
- Supports any frequency rate
- Context hints
Shinechilla is available as a VST and AU plug-in for Mac and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has a special introductory price of $49.95 instead of $59.95 for the next two weeks, and you can download a demo version from www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.