Zynaptiq launches Morph v2
Zynaptiq showed at NAMM the future of the Morph plug-in developed by Prosoniq. The v2 is now available for download.
Morph 2 is now available under the Zynaptiq brand name (a part of the team developed the plug-in at Prosoniq). It offers the same audio morphing process with expanded features and it’s now also a plug-in for Windows (it was originally available for Mac only).
What’s new in this v2:
- 2 new Tight and Interweave morphing algorithms
- Extended resolution for the Original Classic algorithm
- Low-latency versions of the Classic and Interweave algorithms
- New high quality Formant-Shift setting
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for a detailed control the morphing process
- New parameter control for the reverb
- New Dampler setting for the reverb
- New GUI
Morph 2 is available in VST, AU, AAX native and RTAS for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It is now secured by the Pace Eden system, so you only need an iLok account (but not necessarily an iLok 2 dongle) to authorize it.
The plug-in is available for 179 € / $199, an upgrade from v1 can be purchased for 99 € / $89 and a trial version can be downloaded from www.zynaptiq.com/morph/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Boom Chak like a Pro StudioLinkedVST offers a great virtual drum machine to create electronic and urban beats on Mac and Windows.
- fisound releases PiAnnette electric piano library fisound releases PiAnnette, sample library for the sforzando player featuring the sound of a Horner Pianet T electric piano.
- Review of UAD-2's Sound Machine Wood Works plug-in When Universal Audio announced Sound Machine Wood Works at NAMM this year, I was intrigued by what was promised: A plug-in that can change a DI recorded acoustic so that it sounds like it was miked. Now that the plug-in has been released, does it live up to its billing...