[NAMM] Peavey Xport USB Guitar Interface
Peavey announces the Xport, a 1/4" jack-to-USB audio interface for electric guitar and bass.
Xport uses a standard USB cable to connect your guitar to a personal computer or laptop.
The Xport's ASIO and Core Audio drivers work for both Windows and Mac OS X. Powered by the USB bus and featuring both Headphone and Line outputs, the Xport provides musicians with a simple digital recording solution.
Included with Xport is Peavey ReValver amp modeling software. This software can be used as a stand-alone virtual amplifier or with your recording software.
REAPER digital audio workstation software, a multi-track audio production and recording environment for Windows and OS X, is also included with the Xport.
- USB bus powered
- 1/4" guitar instrument input
- Headphone output with volume control
- Line output with volume control
- USB cable included
- ASIO/OS X (Core Audio) drivers
- Windows XP/Vista/7 - Mac OS X
- Includes ReValver and REAPER DAW software
Personal computer with USB 1.1 or higher, running Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista [all editions] or Mac OS-X.
For more information, visit www.peavey-eu.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey Composite Acoustics GX Peavey debuts the Composite Acoustics line of carbon fiber acoustic guitars.
- [NAMM] Peavey Triple XXX II Peavey announces the new Triple XXX II three-channel, 120-watt guitar amplifier.
- [NAMM] Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic 100 The new Royal Atlantic features three modes of footswitchable performance.