« Superpratique! »Publié le 05/12/13 à 05:11
Since July 2006. € 53.26 purchased on Bay
-What is the particular feature you like best and least?
- Ultra flexible to use, you can really fly (almost) with the time that the intended function can be assigned a keyboard shortcut.
- The Little app comes with software to customize the icons to print / cut to fit under the transparent plastic caps of nine buttons above the jog / shuttle.
- The ultra-compact size that allows it to be carried anywhere with you in the bag laptop computer.
- The fact, indeed, it can not fly THAT functions using their keyboard shortcuts.
- The fact that one day, no doubt, will be the evolution of OS because the driver of the beast. I hope this day will come as late as possible, because unfortunately, to my knowledge, there is no equivalence may replace it.
- Understanding the application programming device that is sometimes a little difficult to understand. The KeyComposer section which includes for example the kinds of programming maccros is not super clear, unfortunately, the lack of French manual does not really help them navigate. But fortunately, there are a lot of help on user forums.
-Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Not really, because it is a little apart in its field. It is indeed not comparable to a MIDI control surface because it does not work in this area, and it is not dedicated solely to audio. Indeed, it can be used to control any app, the app computer music browser or mail client. This is actually a separate product, especially in this price range. There are indeed other controllers based on the principle m ^ m (related to keyboard shortcuts of a given app all USB functions), but the few products that I could find are sold MUCH more expensive. In X-Keys eg http://www.xkeys.com/xkeys/xkedit.php
-How would you rate the quality / price?
Simply excellent! While there are controllers with the comfort of feeling because of the quality of manufacturing use is higher, but it remains largely comfortable and enjoyable. A slightly heavier fleet would have been nice for the shuttle dial, but it is not a shuttle Mackie Control then should not ask too much.
-With experience, you do again this choice?
Certainly, yes, indeed, I wish not to separate anything. Given the many situations in which I served, I do not see myself without it.