[Musikmesse] Digidesign Mix Rack
Digidesign presents the Mix Rack, which they say is a more affordable entry into the VENUE line, combining all stage, local audio I/O, and DSP processing into a single compact rack enclosure.
Integrated I/O and DSP Processing:
Mix Rack offers much of the functionality of the standard FOH Rack and Stage Rack system in a single rack component, providing integrated — and expandable — audio I/O and DSP processing. (An analog snake is required to interface with Mix Rack.) The base configuration comes with two Mix Engine cards (expandable to three for additional TDM plug-in processing), and a full complement of primary and ancillary audio I/O, including:
- 48 high-quality, fully recallable analog XLR mic/line inputs
- 16 analog XLR line outputs (expandable to 32)
- 8 analog TRS line inputs and outputs (assignable as discrete inputs/outputs, or insert pairs)
- 2-track analog and digital (AES or S/PDIF) inputs and outputs
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Word Clock I/O (with active and signal present LEDs)
- Com/Aux input (XLR/TRS)
For More info:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Lauten Audio Debut Lauten Audio Makes European Debut At Musikmesse 2008.
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha Audiogram Series The AUDIOGRAM Series bundle together a hardware interface with audio inputs and outputs, software for recording and producing music, and a USB cable for connection to a computer.
- [Musikmesse] SSL Matrix SSL announces the release of Matrix, their new SuperAnalogue 16 channel, 40 input mixing console at the Frankfurt Musikmesse.