NashNET Updates reViSiT Pro
NashNET has announced that reViSiT Pro has been updated to v1.00.4 and it is now available to "experiment" participants.
Improvements, tweaks and fixes since v1.0 include:
- Improved graphics performance: Optimised drawing code now considerably lightens the load on the CPU for nearly all screen updates. Additionally, memory handling improvements have enabled me to move from a 16 colour pattern display, to one with over 16 million colours, thus enabling...
- Pattern font smoothing (anti-aliasing): Like other text in Windows, the pattern fonts now take advantage of anti-aliased (smoothed) fonts, which will not only make your pattern look much nicer, but also make those awkward in-between font sizes easier to read.
- Full-colour instrument labels: If you thought the four instrument colours in previous versions was restrictive, you can now choose from 4 million times as many. To select a colour for an instrument, select its label in the Instrument List and hit Enter.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
For more information on "The Experiment" and nashNET, check out their site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SKnote Releases KickHaas SKnote has announced KickHaas, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- Five 12 Updates Numerology 2 Five12 has announced the release of Numerology v2.0.1, which incorporates fixes and improvements to this modular sequencing software.
- Nugen Audio Updates Visualizer NuGen Audio has updated all versions of Visualizer to 1.7.