NTS Audio Updates Virtual Dance Producer to v1.6
NTS Audio has updated Virtual Dance Producer to v1.6 and increased its price to €139.
- Automated Export on wave file (from 4 to 128 beats) of all 100 loops in a shot. All live user movements during export are saved too.
- 4 types of automated wave loop export. The user can maintain the main groove and change only the base sounds (kick-hats-claps) or can keep the base sounds and change the groove, or can change both, or can keep both (useful to generate all the variations around a selected groove).
- Manual Export on wave file of the single loop selected also available.
- BPM or Host Synchronization.
- Sample Start and Sample End for all helpers sounds (kick-snareclap-hat-bass) permit, for example, easy creation of drum kicks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sanford Aperggiator Sanford Sound Design has announced the release of the new Sanford Arpeggiator, an arpeggiator plug-in, which supposedly can create everything from simple to complex patterns.
- MDrummer Updated To v2.14 MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.14.
- de la Mancha Releases slix de la Mancha has announced the release of slix, a multi-loop slicer that uses randomisation to switch between up to 4 different loops, each with their own randomised re-order, repeat, reverse and gating effects.