Sample Magic updates Magic AB plug-in
Developer Sample Magic has announced a major update to its instant referencing Magic AB plug-in, adding dozens of new features.
Sample Magic has announced a major update to its Magic AB plug-in, including the following additions:
- Entirely rebuilt one-click referencing engine that loads all popular and professional audio file formats from WAV and AIFF to mp3 and m4a — no need to convert files first.
- New Latch, Sync, and Manual playback modes to suit various workflows (Latch playback to DAW transport; Sync playback to DAW timeline; Manual playback — for freeform referencing).
- Multiple cue and loop points per track; cue point naming as standard.
- Mono-stereo monitoring.
- High-resolution output meters coupled with peak, RMS, and crest monitoring scales.
- Redesigned Mini AB with more options and smaller footprint.
- Dozens of user-flow tweaks, including RAM-saving "deactivate tracks" mode, drag and drop files, more accurate zoom, all-new preset system and more.
Magic AB v2 is available as a £9.90 upgrade for registered users, or a special introductory offer price of £44.90 (RRP £49.90) from Sample Magic's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Modeling introduces The Viola Sample Modeling presents The Viola, its new virtual instrument exploiting a further development of the brand's proprietary platform SWAM Engine S.
- Rhythmic Robot introduces Regal Rhythm Rhythmic Robot has released its new virtual drum machine for Kontakt Regal Rhythm, and currently offers it free for any purchase.
- Get Brainworx Engl E765 RT for $69 today Today's door in Plugin Alliance's X-Mas calendar unveils Brainworx's plugin rendition of the Engl E765 RT guitar amp.