Defective Records M185
Defective Records has released M185, a software step sequencer for Windows and Mac.
M185 is a MIDI-enabled software recreation of the hardware M185 step sequencer, designed by RYK – developed with their input!
- Major functions from the hardware M185.
- Multi-stage step sequencer with stage-selectable gate modes.
- Gate modes include Mute, Single, Multi and Hold.
- Trill mode available when in Multi mode within a stage.
- Polyphonic potential when using long Note Length values.
- Each stage can be from 1 to 8 clock pulses in length.
- Internal or MIDI clock control.
- Built-in clock divide capability.
- MIDI output to any hardware or software synth.
- VST instrument hosting.
- 16 preset slots for recall of parameters.
- Presets can be saved to and loaded from disk.
Pricing & Availability
M185 is available to purchase for $35 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line FL Studio 10 Image Line Software introduces the 10th and latest version of it's music creation & production program, FL Studio.
- Native Instruments Maschine 1.6 Native Instruments has announced the release of version 1.6 of Maschine, a free update for the groove production studio.
- INA-GRM GRM Tools 3delete GRM Tools announces that they have partnered with DontCrac[k] to announce the release of the GRM Tools v3 bundles.