Plogue Bidule Update
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9685.
- Added DSP Adapter feature to wrap groups to run a limited set of bidules at a buffer size of 1 samples (more bidules to be supported, other buffer sizes and sample rates support to come).
- Added OSC Monitor to show all incoming/outgoing OSC Messages.
- Optimized handling of presets to reduce memory usage and fix a few bugs.
- Added MIDI Message Creator.
- Added MIDI Note Off Velocity Remapper.
- Expanded MP Assign to use up to 8 cores.
- AU Version : sample rate change could be missed.
- Integer parameter display not always being accurate.
- Message Remapper : remapping pitchbend doesn't work.
- OSC : using the open command on a file loading audio files in the Mediapool or using the polyphonic adapter crashes.
- Polyphonic Adapter: doesn't transmit some MIDI messages to active voices.
- Possible crash if a VST could not properly initialize itself.
- ReWire Device : added protection against out of range MIDI events timestamp.
- Value List : could load up with incorrect values.
- VST Hosting : some MIDI events coming out of plugins could be missed/skipped.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Precision Sound Retro Gadgets Vol. 4 Precisionsound has released Retro Gadgets Vol. 4, continuing the SampleSet series.
- Sonic Visualiser Updated To v1.5 Sonic Visualiser has been updated to v1.5.
- Prime Loops Lee Coombs Presents Tech Funk Prime Loops have teamed up with producer, DJ, Promoter and Label CEO Lee Coombs for their latest sample pack which has been produced by Lee Coombs at his studio in the USA.