Plogue Updates Bidule to v0.9688.
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9688.
- Audio Stats: values not exported correctly to the group level.
- DSP/Poly adapter: parameters window missing parameters after using undo/redo.
- Groups: names starting with an ampersand are not displayed correctly in menus.
- Undo: undo of adding a bidule does not always release memory.
- Matrix: clicking on cells when scrolled could lead to strange results.
- Matrix: scrolling causing display issues on Windows.
- MP Assign: better support of MIDI devices shared between MP assigned branches.
- ReWire mode: tentative fix for crash on closing the device when displaying MIDI ports in PT because it doesn't explicitly remove them (this needs a manual config/registry change):
- OS X: open a Terminal window and paste this: defaults write com.plogue.bidule ReWireDevice.PTFix -int 1 (then press return).
- Windows: under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PlogueBidule add a DWORD value named "ReWireDevice.PTFix" (set its value to 1).
- Spectral Graph: 4 channels version could crash depending on the FFT Window Size setting.
- VST plugin: crash could occur on a mono track when there's no default VST layout.
- VST/AU plugin/ReWire mode: having the Never Substitute Devices option enabled could lead to layouts not loading correctly.
- Windows: added possibility to blacklist ASIO devices in a text file.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Presents Ambient Metal Constructions Vol. 2 This collection is described as "ultra tuned modern metal with sweeping cinematic ambience" created by 'Chimp Spanner', an instrumental progressive rock project created by UK based composer Paul Ortiz.
- Infrasonic New Driver for DeuX Firewire Audio Interface SIMS Corp has announced the release of the new Infrasonic DeuX driver v2.0, featuring a new Control Panel and Graphical User Interface, combined with Free Mixer technology.
- EZplayer Pro Updated to Version 1.0.4 Toontrack Music has updated EZplayer Pro to version 1.0.4.