Plogue Updates Bidule
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9705.
New in v0.9705:
- Added LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift Register).
- Added Gate Clock.
- Added Basic Audio File Player 2.
- Added attempting to load an audio file using OS functions if libsndfile fails (OS X: ExtAudioFile, Windows: Windows Media Format).
- Audio File Player: now behaves like audio and MIDI devices for MP Assign.
- Added autosave mode.
- Groups: using spectral inputs/outputs could cause a crash.
- Groups: using relative modulation with group parameters could result in the modulation being applied twice.
- Group selected: some parameter links are not restored.
- Magnitude EQ: parameters are not loaded correctly.
- MIDI File Player: crash could possibly occur when using Follow Sync Source transport state.
- MIDI Splitter: could crash when set to split by Note.
- OSC : a crash could occur when removing a bidule from the layout and OSC Server is enabled.
- Plugin & ReWire mode: MIDI output events could end up be out of sequence.
- Plugin Mode: clearing the contents of Basic Audio Buffer and Multitap Delay doesn't work if the UI is not shown.
- Presets: the current preset is not saved before it is changed to be read-only.
- ReWire Mode: under some specific circumstances the tempo taken from the host is using a wrong value.
- Windows: double-clicking on elements in both Lock Parameters and Exported Group Parameters dialog could cause a crash when running the 32-bit version on Windows 7 64-bit.
- More fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FXpansion Introduce BFD Sleishman FXpansion presents BFD Sleishman, a set of 2 expansion packs for BFD2 and BFD Eco designed to capture the sensitivity, tone and dynamic range of Sleishman drums, according to the company.
- Big Tick Audio Software Zen BigTick has announced Zen, a new free Universal VSTi Presets Browser/Manager.
- Chicken Systems Updates Translator Chicken Systems has announced the immediate availability of a new update of Translator: version 184.108.40.206 for Mac OS X and version 220.127.116.11 for Windows.