Squaredheads updates Nora to v2.2
Squaredheads released version 2.2 of its Nora MIDI creation plug-in, which adds, among others, MIDI FX AU plug-in format to Mac.
What’s new in Nora v2.2:
- MIDI FX AU version for Logic Pro X and other compatible DAWs on Mac OS X
- Added real time effects
- Optional Nora Diablo mod
- Patterns/clips are automatically labeled
- Visual feedback of the current edited clip or pattern
- Added a transpose setting to the 303 Generator
- Added a Panic button
- Mod: improved color editor which now supports a relative mode
- Pattern number increased to 64 per track
- Save sequences when the Randomize window is open
- Various improvements and fixes
The full list of changes in this new version is online at www.squaredheads.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.