Swar Studio Updated to v1.1
Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio to version 1.1, which now lets you add your own custom virtual instruments to the mix.
You can now use your own synths to replace the built-in ones or add new sounds.
Announced changes in v1.1.0:
- Added Sound Engines tab in Options panel to use custom VSTi or Audio Unit synths as new instruments or to replace the default ones.
- New option to make quantization of a loop permanent.
- New Repeat x times option to repeat a loop.
- Corrected a bug that was affecting proper quantization in some cases.
- Made Loop Editor resizable for easier editing of longer sequences.
- Shift-Drag loop border increases/decreases loop without stretching/condensing its notes.
- Paste now copies a loop of the same duration as the one copied.
- Paste now copies a quantized loop and not just the original.
- Saves the track plugin parameters in the song file.
- Corrected a bug with audio tracks spreading on a large number of bars.
- Reduced CPU consumption when idle.
- Increased volume range on in-built instruments.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.