< Tous les avis Blade Durango Standard
Blade Durango Standard

Other Shape Guitar from Blade belonging to the Durango series

tudox tudox
Published on 08/26/04 at 15:23
Blade? It's guiatre Swiss I think. Finally no matter where it comes from, it smells good guitar to full nose. 22 frets total, Wilkinson bridge, which may not please everyone, two singles and a humbucker micro. Two settings, namely the volume and tone. 5 different combinations and positions for the micro switch.

The neck is very thin and very enjoyable to play, access to acute n 'is nothing complicated. We can blame the guitar weight large enough that more tired after a long guitar concerts. Different microphones and their combination offers a wide range of sound (quality).

The Durango Standard is a guitar that I think is suitable for all types of music, even if it is above all a feast for lovers of blues and pop. Its look very "standard" may not be necessarily rockers taste for very violent but hey who cares. Personally, I play on a Metroverb of Hughes and Kettner with which it goes very well. The neck pickup is super valuable for anything acoustic.

The Blade Durango Standard is my first guitar. A true love story that lasts for four years now. I like the looks go anywhere and its ability to reproduce acoustic sounds very warm as well as saturation that have frankly done nothing wrong. I have paid a little less than 4000 francs at the time and quite frankly, I have never regretted.