Cort MMP-3
Cort MMP-3

Other Shape Guitar from Cort belonging to the MasterPiece series.

capirouche capirouche

«  This grat 'follow me all my life I think »

Publié le 04/18/10 à 09:17
Guitar type PRS Custom 22 or 24 for the form, usually made in Korea by the best makers of the brand with the Elements and select.
The bridge is Tune o matic type. The handle is 22 frets mahogany with touches of ebony.
Two double mic brand with a Seymour Duncan SH1 in the neck pickup and bridge pickup in SH 4 (configuration Jeff Beck)
For rglages, is simple: a knob volume, a knob and a Tone slecteur slectionner three positions for each of the microphones or shuffled.
Mahogany body, table Saddle flame.
The marks are: Mechanical GOTOH (l again, nothing wrong).

But it would be impossible of stopping the guitar is really beautiful, a perfect finish! The table is deep blue, the back is black.
It really looks like the PRS, it also seems very inspired Cort until burning the same serial number as the gold paint on PRS.
It seems to me that there are only 50 guitars (vrifier) ​​as this one in the world.
When you think of taking even nine (around 1500 euros), Cort really figure mark for the best value quality price!

The handle is one of the strengths of this guitar. He really got bleuff.
Okay, I'm not pro and I played forward on Aria Pro 2 Fullerton (stratocaster copy).
L is unique, the handle disappears when we play it. The grip is immediate, it is really easy to play. I do not understand why even Specializes in the press, we do not talk about these models (there are three models masterpice guitars, the sries M, Z and G).
CASC to treble is very simple. Nothing really wrong on the sleeve!

The guitar is heavier than my "stratocaster" Aria, but I think this is due to wood select. It remains a fact any weight even when correct!

To the sound is more than simple, one branch has rings. I play with on Peavey Classic 30 and both its clear that sought not saturated guitar tit for tat.

I play with on Peavey Classic 30, in short, we get easily that seeks its just playing on the pickups (neck pickup for a warmer, especially if we lower the tonal santana example, and bridge pickup for rhythm, Red Hot Type, for example).
So, since I have, I do not play more than almost directly on the amp, I am using more than my Pod X3 plays not plugged with headphones. And yet, the record is standard.

I play mostly rock (oasis, smashing pumpkins ...) but it would only classify the reducer in the register.

Edit of 01/11/2011: Finally, I changed the pickups Seymour Duncan Gibson cons of R490, including taient with hoods as they sleep, and on the advice of my excellent luthier. Rendering, always on Peavey Classic 30, is fantastic. Especially since I learned the microphones taient "splitables", we can go from simple to double up or pressing down the button tone.

I did that recently and n'tant not professional, my opinion remains that subjective but we have a feeling of being in front of a guitar very high end when the cheek.
I have long eyeing over the internet and I have attended two, mostly on eBay. I was fortunate to be able to acqurir one (for 800 euro) and I think I really had a chance to touch this price l. Especially given that the production, opportunities may be rare!

I will ever be so much choice and sr what I will say that even for a new purchase, the quality ratio is unbeatable prices (especially compared to the price of PRS and other Gibson).

What I like most about this guitar: everything!

Edit of 01/11/2011: I confirm my post Previous, happen to me if I think it may be to buy another guitar one day if I really m'amliore, in any case, I do s never resell it. I intend to carefully maintain the same because I know he's a real good grat '.