Custom77 London's Burning Raw Power
Custom77 London's Burning Raw Power
berdeforcal berdeforcal

«  Excellent »

Publié le 01/03/11 à 07:24
Made in Korea on a French specification.
the hardware for a little over a year did not ask me no problem
The handle is fully adapted to my hand, I find it perfect
The mic is fabulous, as I am not a fan of humbuckers Custom77 home, as the P77 is just fabulous.

As I said the handle is ideal for me, access to treble is perfect (double cutaway), light guitar that I use in my work ranges on the bench watching TV.
I love color, I fell for this guitar-it's because the replica of the TV Junior Johnny Thunders.
The crunch sound is perfect, and even large distortion I find it not bad. Clean sound is a little light but this guitar is not made for that. In Custom77 for nice clean sounds I London's Burning CS3 P77 is perfect. There with a microphone is not made for. So I find her super

With my little fender champion 110, it is awesome, I disto couple or with a boss ds2 is a digitech death metal. Ideal for the power chord. I think if I were less stupid than I am not separate from me and my princeton reverb deluxe, it would be a killer.

Excellent guitar, she had no lack of finishing, it has not budged and the microphone is great, not more expensive. I recently played on a Gibson sg faded, there's no photo, I prefer my raw power, the handle of a trunk is faded SG roughened near the finish and not to fall down (although microphones is good).
what I like most is that it is simply great, a nice little scratch and not expensive at all. Younger I had a fender MusicMaster 78 and although it is not next to a nail. I compared with guitars in the same spirit of course.