Dean Guitars Dimebag Dime O Flame
Kirkalx Kirkalx
Published on 11/05/09 at 09:54
- Manufacturing Corene
- 22 boxes
- 2 microphones: a Dean Zebra (7kb output level), and a Seymour Duncan SH13 (output level 16kb)
- 3 potentiomtres: one for each pickup plus one tonalitbr /> - Floyd Rose licensed
- Flame Finish

Personally, given the price at which it is moved, even when I will appreciate a Seymour Duncan SH1 in the heats, again, would have given t as well as we are dealing A model signature.
Besides this small BMOL, everything else is satisfactory;)!

- The handle is all that is most enjoyable, as it is big enough, perfect for rhythm, as the CASC LATEST hair cells is a great work from this point of view !
- For sound, the SH13 is really amazing as microphone, sound output level as the grain standards are! APRS micro Dean is pretty cool, personally I use it with the volume knob rgl 2 / 10 approx, leaving the distortion on the amp (a Randall RH100), I get a sound and chalereux enough, a little crunch, ideal for small blues improvisation ^ ^.

- The style of music that I play with this guitar as heavy metal, it fits perfectly!
- Association with my Randall RH 100 is almost natural, larger distos the Pantera are largely at the rendezvous!

There is no sound as I hates on this guitar, even the clean is nice (even if we stick tape).

I use this guitar for several months, and I come from rediscover after her stint at the luthier, or I've made rgler for tuning and R tiran 12 to 54, nothing see, the sound became much deeper, and what comfort! Really a very good guitar, I do not regret purchasing it on a head shot!