Fender MG69-85CO
Fender MG69-85CO

Other Shape Guitar from Fender belonging to the Mustang Japan series.

parkerlewis parkerlewis
Publié le 07/27/06 à 23:45
Japan
22 frets, micro jap reissue mustang
Dynamic fender tremolo (use with modration
one volume, 2 Tone switch (3 positions: On / Off / Off phase)
Channel vintage late

Channel super enjoyable because of its size and the quality of its polish!
Access in no acute problem
Light weight, it is almost forgotten!
At his one is really in its typ. Personal love and penalty branch was a great sound, but it is better to try it even, because it is not a sound strat tl is not a fender there's no question but from traditional MODELS!!

Perfect for rock ind gnral. Personally, I make powerrock, grunge, punk and sometimes stuff a little more pop, and do not worry! I even had a friend who made the blues and he said she was doing wonders! on the other hand I doubt these capabilities in the mid mtal (single microphone)

On a fender amp lamp, a super sound and keeps the legendary Fender sound.
At end, I just an overdrive sound and visual distortion and the maxon is serious!!

My position prfre: bridge pickup only! it's a killer, with a good distortion, it's like in the 90's, sounds really!

has been over a year since I played it and I let her go!

It is a skyscraper that suits me perfectly!
Possder to the original (a mustang U.S. 1964), and even if the vibrations are not the same and there are a few of his Difference ... I can assure you that this is really rdition trsrussie!!

Pay 799 euros, the report qualitprix is ​​excellent!

Undoubtedly, this choice I referrer!