Ibanez JTK2
Ibanez JTK2

Other Shape Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Jet King series.

Giuseppe77 Giuseppe77
Published on 09/10/05 at 02:16
Factory in Indonesia
22 frets - 2 super 58 pickups
easel full tune III
1 volume knob, 1 Tone 1 slecteur micro (neck, bridge, bridge + neck), 2 switch to switch each micro single or double coil.
3 pieces with rosewood handle keys, mahogany body.

USE

The handle is very pleasant. The hand slides alone, freight absolutely not cling. In the shop where I bought I tried the more expensive models that have not given me such a good feeling.
The access to acute is correct.
The guitar is lightweight and hold well on the leg while sitting.

SONORITS

With the ability to switch Independently each micro single or double coil we get a ventail of sonorits which covers all styles.
I use a 30w amp VOX AD30VT modlisation which I replaced the original with a Celestion Vintage HP G10.
All rglages suit me. According to the amp modlis slectionn on VOX, I always find the rglage that suits me on the guitar.
This guitar really a round, warm the Gibson Les Paul. I therefore dconseille those looking Strat sound that can not approach even fidgeting all the many rglages VOX.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 2 months.
Personally I love her look. Just as I look to want to take her in my arms.
But the highlight of this guitar is arguably his qualitprix report. In this price range, finishing and manufacturing quality are irrprochables. Incidentally, there are the Super 58 pickups on this guitar quipent Ibanez models plus 2000.