New Ibanez for PGM 20th Anniversary
Ibanez will release a new PGM-401 guitar as Paul Gilbert's Signature Model for 2009.
The model has an ash body with black F holes and a fixed bridge.
"Jay", moderator from the official Ibanez forums, also posted teaser information on a new model for 2009:
%1$s a écrit
For 2009, we will be celebrating a milestone in our relationship with one of the greatest guitarists of all time. 20 years of PGM goodness. And in keeping with Ibanez tradition, the 20-year mark earns this great musician a 20th Anniversary model.
Can anyone guess what it might be?
Ok, I'll give you some hints...
- It has the letters "RE" in the model number.
- It has two distinct, vibrant colors.
- Does not have a reverse headstock.
See if you can guess the model...
Expect more info soon!
The Ibanez website: www.ibanez.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AKG Launches New GB-40 Flexx GuitarBug AKG announced the introduction of the GB 40 Flexx GuitarBug wireless transmitter.
- [NAMM] Eastwood Guitars Monolith Eastwood Guitars will introduce the new Monolith guitar on January 15 at NAMM 09 in Anaheim, CA.
- [NAMM] Liquid Metal Guitars T The LMG "T" is the third model in the company's line of aluminum bodied guitars, and will be presented at the NAMM 2009 show.