Ibanez PGM500
Ibanez PGM500

Other Shape Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Paul Gilbert series.

Vehuel Vehuel
Publié le 12/27/07 à 02:35
Superb Ibanez Made in Japan, Fujigen for mine, which is equivalent to the Team J. Craft today.

Channel sublime, no need to present these highways Ibanez sleeves;) 24 boxes, ease of playing ultimate model is the signature of Paul Gilbert (or at least one of the many models PGM) so it's royal)

2 humbuckers and 1 single (Humbucker From Hell, Jem Single, Paf Pro) for a 5-way switch.

For a fixed bridge sustain Barr and still more simplicity for changing strings! At least we put the rope and you're sure to not move! The mechanical golden, it's really luxury! The body is red, and is truly sublime. Unfortunately, we do not see the beautiful color that's true, the pictures difficult to see this beautiful finish. (Candy apple red) It shines everywhere it's crazy!

The handle has nothing to say. Everything is perfect, has slipped on its own. Reverse the head, it can be one of the things I love most about the scratches, it really is style with the Ibanez logo dor is huge! RG shape is superb for any acute problem!

The guitar is light, that is really a gem!

This gives a really good sound with microphones, there is this sound if SPECIFICATIONS Paul Gilbert has, of course I did not after his fingers so it's hard but hey, we really feel like playing a pro!

Being a fan of ibanez guitar heroes playing with DiMarzio, this guitar suits me incredibly well!

An incredible range of sounds, nothing to say more ...

I use it for 3 years now, I love the look forcment is a luxury model extremely well finished, it is found more so since he is 95 and the production is arrested today ' hui.

Yes, I had a lot of guitars in the hands but PGM is truly sublime.

With experience, I think I had the choice again, but I have several guitars so it's hard trees: d