WSL Guitars The Red Line
WSL Guitars The Red Line
surfer_de_mars surfer_de_mars
Publié le 04/14/09 à 00:06
Beautiful guitar, very well finished! Flamée red table, adorned with mother of pearl around the table and along the handle, (handle more than dailleurs very comfortable and very beautiful to watch), floyd rose bridge, mechanical groove, 1 volume, 1 tone, a selector LP 3 positions, rosewood fingerboard, and the active button. (The guitar has a stack of permttant''boost''the microphones.
Excellent.

The handle is simply magical, in addition to being very beautiful, it is very enjoyable to play, access to the treble impressionnan the guiare is very bienéquilibrée, seu little weak, sustain is not as good as what we might expect from such a guitar. For everything else, it is perfect.

We arrive at the weak point of the guitar, whatever.!
Sound can be both warm and round at the Gibson, and foil to the fender, it's all about adjustments, the only downside is the sustain, a bit light for my taste.
I will put that 6 / 10 because of sustain.

I use it for a year, I was more than satisfied, I love her aesthetic, its ease of play, before buying unnecessary plusiurs models I tried other guitars, such as strat Mexican the ibanez, cort of, and is by far my favorite. Along the same price, I would do the same auourd'hui choice!