iStroboSoft is designed to offer the accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application.
Plug in and tune your electrics and acoustics quickly and easily with 1/10th cent accuracy. (External mic required for iPod touch.)
- Strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
- Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
- Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
- Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position and it is difficult to gauge which direction the strobe is moving.
- Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
Peterson Strobe Tuners - Adaptor Cable
- Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by +24dB.
- Calibration mode: iStroboSoft can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
- Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
- Full screen mode permits the strobe display to be maximized on screen to allow better viewing from a distance.
- Designed for iPod touch 2nd Gen
- Requires iPhone 2.2.1 Software Update
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.