Lagrandcour FK
ErratumLeGroupe ErratumLeGroupe

«  A great surprise »

Published on 09/15/13 at 04:48
It seems to me that this is a French-Canadian brand, I do not know where it was made. For technical data, I invite you to visit their site, it will prevent me from telling anything!

The guitar is pretty well finished and fun to watch as to play. The neck is not too wide nor too thin. The cutaway allows easy access to the latest freight.

For me who plays folk, this guitar is perfect, I'm not about to change. Note that it lacks a little low, which suits me but may not suit everyone. For the rest, the sound is very clear, very pure.

I use it for 2 years and I think I'll go on!

What I like is that the bass are not too insistent. For me playing quite arpeggio, it is. But it is also a fault of course, luckily my sidekick guitarist to a guitar with more bass to compensate!

I bought it for even € 100 new and guaranteed at a clearance (as the date 2006 model). So, I did a great deal! She robust air so I think used, it's worth it. I recommend it except to love the bass.