Martin & Co 000-16RGT
MisterGemini MisterGemini
Publié le 06/15/08 à 14:47
My MODEL is the 000-16GT, diffrent the GTA in the sense that the back and wicker covers are made of mahogany, not rosewood.
Note that the micarta used for keys and the bridge is a composite matrial apparently the same as bne CHARACTERISTICS.
The woods smell utilissdgagent envotante ... J'enlve point because mcaniques used, even if they seem reliable, are really low end. You really feel that Martin over economy. For the rest exudes quality.

The body 000 is very small format (I will return in his party), there are easily a good position to play in any circumstance. The guitar is the musician trslgre and retransmits the slightest vibration, which gives really enjoyable playing sensations trs. The handle is easy to play but is not as tame as a handle IMMEDIATE Ibanez or Taylor. The advantage is that after a CANCEIS on the 16GT, take a piece of my Ibanez seems to me at all easy, which proves my view that the work well done 16GT her man. J'enlve when even one point for a, the beginners may be surprised.

Before choosing this guitar, I spent two hours trying to Taylor, in particular the projection 214 has a quite impressive for its price. For curiosities I finally tried this Martin, and I see this happen all petty cash without much conviction.
I em a plate and I was mouth-b for 30 seconds. The sound is powerful, one feels almost ject of the rosette. Harmonics rotate in the body and allow loooongtemps a sound link between diffrent note that makes the game trs fluid. The sound is round trs (much lower) but Aiges out well but as soft trs. In picking out the sound as very easy, and remains with his cohrent jou in mdiator, which is far from being the case for many guitars.
The sustain is impressive in absolute trs, even next to the size of the fund.
By returning the guitar against the tones gnreusement the slightest false note will sound without warning, again svrement The beginning will be sanctions, but at the same time it is also a means to good learning.

I put the maximum score, the higher-end guitars are well-sr sound much better, but this small 000-16GT really surprised me and got me the favorite, it therefore MRIT .

I have this guitar for only three days, my back is quite limited but does a real favorite. Compar prcdante my guitar I won, available prsence DEFINITIONS bass and sound. I think I'll be able to draw great thing that Martin, but it is true that it requires a little effort to adapt to make yourself to handle and avoid the slightest finger placement of cart that will pay imm immediately at the exit of rosette. But this guitar is a real little bomb, small but strong. This is the "p'tit Pimousse" acoustic guitar