Vestax and Serato are partnering up to come up with an fx unit for the VCI300 controller, the VFX1.
This effect unit should be released later this year.
The VFX-1 effect midi controller should have the following features:
- Effect Channel select switch.
- Parameter control with the ALPS 27 rotary volume.
- New soft touch push switches.
- Mix and expand the 300 to DAW / mixer / controller functions.
Check out www.vestax.com for more.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.