Vestax and Serato are partnering up to come up with an fx unit for the VCI300 controller, the VFX1.
This effect unit should be released later this year.
The VFX-1 effect midi controller should have the following features:
- Effect Channel select switch.
- Parameter control with the ALPS 27 rotary volume.
- New soft touch push switches.
- Mix and expand the 300 to DAW / mixer / controller functions.
Check out www.vestax.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digidesign Venue SC48 Avid introduced Digidesign VENUE SC48, an integrated audio and processing live sound solution developed for small to mid-sized houses of worship, clubs, and corporate A/V companies, as well as touring customers.
- Mixing The Hits of Country Hal Leonard and MusicPro Guides have announced the first volume in a new series focusing on mixing techniques.
- SR Technology 1620A SR Technology introduced the MX 1620A active mixer.