Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.20b.
Improvements since v4.11b include:
- Real Multi-Core CPU optimization.
- Auto reorganization of windows in the interface builder: It's an option of the IB layout (see the manual).
- New dashboard and master synchro design.
- Auto show option in the conductor lite window.
- New MIDI mode option "Interface builder windows order".
- Get buses list module.
- Current patch name module.
- The key-learn steps on fader are proportional to the key stroke speed.
- New option in the visible parameter of controls like fader, switches, etc.: set the position 'parent Interface builder'.
- New 'Mouse pressed' & "double click" outlets in the Image and Text (comment) modules.
- New 'Mouse X' and 'Mouse Y' outlets in the Image module to get the Mouse position.
- New layouts options in the Interface Builder.
- In global Interface navigation bar, you can adjust the number of speed buttons to display.
- New 'Send MIDI to Usine' module which sends MIDI data to Usine itself, exactly like if it was send from an external MIDI device.
- New inlets in the dashboard module to show the setup or the waveplayer windows.
- MIDI out module can send codes to different channels at the same time.
- New color inlet in the Button module.
- Vertical scroll enabled in the interface builder.
- Easy move wire mode in patch.
- 2D distance module (for surround calculation).
- Battery Charge Level indicator module.
- Better fluidity in the sequencer.
- New parameters in the Markers module.
- The loading of patches is faster.
- New 'Roller Sequencer' patch in the library.
- The delay value in the delay module can be set in number of samples.
- New smooth speed option in the delay module (fast, medium, slow).
- Latency estimation outlet (in number of samples) in the VST plugins. Can be used to create a latency compensation.
- Miscellaneous bugs fixed.
A new version of Usine Free is also available. It is said to be fully functional except that you can't edit sub-patches and there is no dual core optimization.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.