Fairlight VT5
mauricio.romero mauricio.romero

«  Jewel moving »

Publié le 09/09/10 à 18:04
HMI

totake must use it, but it has to connect to a Minimoog Voyager analog etc. is really almost a humainoide. The echatillonage real time and latency is very careful only correct answer in mono, but sufit widely. the important is the manipulation expresión with singing. really excellent. I plug in my good MIDI pedalboard Roland PK5. I also use it with my bass and feel really is delusional. MAX CSP I try not bad but my old voicetracker is unique level of musicality.
the extension of my magical gesture.

depends from which you connect

We need totake to sing and play with. that a real interface. very expressive. I love it!
regrets that no longer exists and is found among collectors and museums.