Inputs / Outputs: Guitar Input, input to, fx loop, 2 inputs footswitchs, headphone
The parameterization of the patches is much easier with the free Fender Fuse. It is a long experiment with to get the desired sounds.
It is a versatile amp that does very well in the registry clean, but less well in the crunch, let alone drive on the hi-gain. The range of sounds are nevertheless quite good and usable in a bit of all these registers.
I use it for just over 10 months and for the price I find the quality / price.
1) Wide range of sounds, the clean sound.
2) The amp can be used at low volume for practice at home and has enough power for répéts and live.
1) Fizz on the decay of notes on the clean amp modeling.
2) drive & Sounds hi-gain are not terrible.
3) Simulation HP is still moderate for my taste.
4) The HP does not let enough high frequencies for my taste.
5) All seems rather fragile.