Line 6 Micro Spider
Line 6 Micro Spider™ Now Available
Line 6 says that Micro Spider, the latest addition to the Spider III family of modeling amplifiers, has begun shipping and is now available worldwide.
It features an assortment of amp models, Smart Control FX interface (including reverb, chorus, tremolo and more) and a tuner.
Four Spider III amp models and one acoustic guitar model
- 1. Clean
Three tone stack controls
- 1. Bass
Six Smart Control FX
- 1. Chorus/Flanger
4. Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
5. Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
Five User-Programmable Channels
- Integrated chromatic tuner with note-name display
- Powered by six C batteries
- AC adapter (included)
- Six watts
- 6.5" speaker
- Strap included
INS & OUTS
- POD® 2.0-style direct output
- 1/4" microphone input with dedicated mic trim knob
- Mini stereo MP3/CD input
- 1/4" instrument input
- 1/4" headphone output
- 9.5"W x 10"H x 7"D
- 7 lbs
For more information, visit their web site at www.line6.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Custom Guitar Gear Jekeko CustomGuitarGear.com Releases The JEKEKO WAH Pedal.
- Randall Christian Olde Wolbers Signature Randall Amplifiers announces a new signature half stack designed in conjunction with Fear Factory's lead guitarist Christian Olde Wolbers. The half stack includes the V2 Archetype head and the RS412XLT 100BC 4x12 cabinet.
- Korg Pitchblack Korg is now shipping the pitchblack™ tuner, part of its newly-created advanced tuner series.