Line 6 DT25 Series
Line 6 just shipped the DT25 family of amplifiers, which includes DT25 112 Combo, DT25 Head, DT25 112 Extension Cab.
The new 25W/10W tube amps were designed by amp designer Reinhold Bogner and HD modeling technology from Line 6.
The new amplifiers provide guitarists with four guitar amp voicings, or sonic signatures: American clean, British crunch, Class A chime and modern high-gain. Each voicing is a combination of negative feedback loop topology and HD preamp and tone stack modeling. Add to that the reconfigurable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased) and power tube mode (Pentode or Triode) and guitarists can dial in vintage tones or customized originals of their own creation.
Both channels are independent – not “clean” or “dirty” – and any configuration of voicing, operating class and power tube mode can be dialled in to either channel. A flick of the A/B switch (or a tap of a latching footswitch) is capable of causing analogue and digital transformation.
DT25 amplifiers feature L6 LINK jacks for connection to Line 6 POD HD multi-effect processors. When connected, the POD HD adds effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers). The amplifiers’ back panels also feature MIDI I/O, a serial effect loop, multiple speaker outs and a direct out with cabinet simulation.
DT25 amplifiers feature one 12AX7 and two EL84 tubes, custom-voiced Celestion G12H90 speakers, and modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel.
- DT25 112 Combo - £669.99 MSRP inc VAT
- DT25 Head - £599.99 MSRP inc VAT
- DT25 112 Extension Cab - £199.99 MSRP inc VAT
Learn more about DT25 at uk.line6.com/dt25.
Viewers of this article also read...
- BC Audio Amplifier No. 9 & No. 10 BC Audio has introduced two new models, Amplifier No. 9 and Amplifier No. 10.
- VHT Special 12/20 Combo The VHT Special 12/20 features two power ranges), a preamp specifically designed for pedals and multi-effects units, an all-tube buffered effects loop with send and return level controls, VHT’s Depth and Texture controls, a variable Watts control, and a built-in 9-volt DC pedal power supply.
- EVH 5150 III EVH introduces the new EVH 5150 III 50-watt Head and its matching EVH 5150 III 1x12 Straight and EVH 5150 III 2x12 Cabinets, developed to the specifications of guitarist Eddie Van Halen.