New XT Software energyXT 2 Beta
XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT v2.5.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Changes since Feb 5, 2009, Beta:
- Export to MIDI file.
- The samples section in browser didn't show mp3 files, now fixed.
- It was possible to drag the main window behind the os menu on Mac OS X, now fixed.
- Create new sequencer manually in modulation views and dock to new page would crash, now fixed.
- Load an .fxb file and the new preset name is not listed until you refresh its display, now fixed.
- Parameter changes (via automation or changing programs, for example) aren't shown in the display of a non-GUI plugin until you click on it, now fixed.
- Recording new part(s) didn't un-select already selected parts, now fixed.
- Crash when attempting to paste MIDI notes into an audio part in the popup editor, now fixed.
Check out www.energy-xt.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- CGMProds. SF2 Control VST CGM Prods. has announced the release of SF2 Control VST, a SoundFont synth editor and VST-MIDI compatible plug-in.
- SuperMidiScripter, Ultra Trigger FX Free AZ Audio has announced that all versions of Ultra Trigger FX and Super Midi Scripter are now available as freeware.
- Mr. Sax T & The Trumpet Updates Sample Modeling has released updates for Mr.Sax T (v1.02) and The Trumpet (v2.01a).