< Tous les avis the t.akustik Noppenschaumstoff
the t.akustik Noppenschaumstoff
Benjisun Benjisun
Published on 01/03/08 at 02:05
Ais I ordered 4 plates (they are 1x1m) to test, I board not specifically of echoes or flutter in my room that I use as a mixing piece (8 cm + plaster wall thickness of glass wool and double is to separate piece of recording, the remaining walls are load-bearing walls brick cross + 8 cm plaster the whole must do well 30 cm thick enough so inert and with not too much of parallel surfaces of the fact that I am in the attic.

My speakers are fairly close to the front wall so that I had a certain resonance in the bass, I board used a panel behind each speaker (with M6 event from the back) and I actually no longer feels the echo so troublesome in the low / low mids which is of little be the fact that the wall behind the speakers has become less reflective and I earn a little accuracy in acute notte in investments in space (stereo)

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
no it's my first attempt at "acoustic treatment"

- How would you rate the quality / price?
not too sure I board initially tried because the price was affordable and I'm pretty sastisfait the result.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes, I think it's a good value for money
after I board saw foam kits with several different modules of the form studied to treat each surface of the piece that must be even more effective but my need is enough, I would see later for something further.