Sound Skulptor introduces the MC624, a new monitoring controller available as a DIY kit or assembled.
The MC624 is similar to the monitoring section of a console: you can choose between 6 stereo sources, adjust the level of the selected source and route it to one of the four monitor outputs.
- 6 stereo sources: 2 XLR, 2 jacks, 1 RCA, 1 RCA/front mini-jack,
- 4 stereo output or 3 output+sub: 2 XLR, 2 jacks,
- Relay driven passive stepped level control, 64 x 1dB steps,
- Buttons for Dim, Mute, Mute left/Mute right, Mono, left-right difference,
- "Wire with gain" headphone amp with 2 gains,
- Minimalistic audio path,
- Fully differential throughout,
- All switching done by relays,
- Controllable by a TV remote, with a learning function,
- Expandable to surround by stacking several units
The full kit of the MC624 is available for 599€ incl. taxes, but you can also order it assembled for 1199€ incl. taxes. More information at www.soundskulptor.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.