French manufacturer Trinnov Audio Pro launches the D-MON Series, a new range of digital integrated monitoring processors for pro studios.
First introduced at the NAMM Show 2015, the D-Mon|4, D-Mon|6 and D-Mon|8 are designed from the Trinnov Audio Speakers-to-Room Tuning technologies also know as the Optimizer algorithm. Part of the Avid 3rd Pary Program, they were primarily developed to meet the Eucon protocol specifications and provide Avid customers with an alternative to the X-Mon analog processor for monitoring up to 7.1 speaker sets with comprehensive functions and processings. They are also ready for Yamaha, Lawo, Calrec and many other protocols.
- Full-featured monitoring, including the Optimizer room correction algorithm
- Full input and output routing matrix
- A/D, D/A and D/D converters
- Fully assignable and configurable control functions, such as Main, Cues, Alt, Talk-Back, Listen-Back, Headphones and more
- Compatible with the Avid EUCON protocol consoles (Avid Artist, S3, S5, S6…)
- X-Mon interface for the Avid D-Command and D-Control consoles (Icon Series)
- Built-in mixer with up to 18×16 I/O channels
- Analog and digital inserts
- Audio resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- 64-bit floating internal processing
- Upcoming integration with Yamaha/Steinberg (Nuage, Nuendo), Lawo and Calrec systems
- Smart-Meter option: timecode depended processing and loudness meter
- Upcoming Audio over IP and HDMI features (still under development)
Specifications communicated are preliminary, note that the pictures do not reflect the final products. Full information will soon be online at www.trinnov.com. Availability is expected in April, 2015.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.