< Tous les avis Electrix Mo-FX
Electrix Mo-FX
Anonymous
Published on 09/01/05 at 03:22
Nikos said lowest he has other effects, but numerical, or it is too!
The distortion and delay (switchable table tennis) are the analog modeling!

I add only that there is a selector band hi-mid-low for each effect with seven possible combinations and the tremolo to auto-pan.

We do not think you're more than OCCAZ now, and you get interesting price level, I'll put yourself 7 becaufe I love you much!
But you fell into nine 5-boy!

The manual could not be more clear but if it's not enough there are videos on the site of ELECTRIX!
But it is going very well, it is easy to use!

I find fairly cheap distortion, tremolo very effective to blow up the sound of a snare drum or give some movement to beat an example!
The flange is good but I wanted one scan period much longer desync mode, but I'm too demanding, I want a 40 second!

Ah the delay!
My favorite, I made clear in the Kan ha diskan alone with the loop delay!
(Uh ha diskan the kan is one way to sing two one after another, like a y'en that says "trannalinalalano" and the second response "tranalalaleno")
That's good for raving but basically it's almost a sampler of a sentence, you push the button at the bottom regen, you send what you want in it and it keeps on turning, terrible I tell you!
Especially since it's still wedged in and beat with a little practice you remix loops 2 / 2 or ...... or when you stay for 2 hours messing around with it so funny lol!

It's been 6 / 8 months that I use, I paid a bit expensive (390 euros) but I do not regret the sound suits me overall build quality is top, the knobs are pleasant, and does not give the impression that he will falter quickly!
I have not tried other multi gender effects (y'en he also with many knobs and a delay loop, if so send me a mail ti please, thank you!)

I bought it tomorrow without problem but not at 390 euros, I jumped as I read it was no longer manufactured but it is not a bird is so rare!
(I just made because I edit a note too low for sound quality)