Switchcraft DB25 Breakout Cables
Switchcraft announces the availability of its new StudioPatch Series DB25 Breakout Cables.
The StudioPatch Series DB25 Breakout Cables are designed for professional audio applications. They are a cabling option designed for audio interfaces, audio consoles, audio patching systems, and other pieces of gear that utilize DB25 I/O connections wired to the Tascam DTRS pinout.
Each cable is built by hand at the brand's Chicago, IL manufacturing facility using premium Switchcraft® 297 1/4" Plugs, Switchcraft® AAA XLR Connectors, AMP DB25 Connectors, and Belden 110 Ohm eight-pair cabling, designed for either analog or digital audio.
Available now in seven configurations:
* DB25M10XLRM (DB25 to 8 XLR Male)
* DB25M10XLRF (DB25 to 8 XLR Female)
* DB25M10XLRMXLRF (DB25 to 4 XLR Male and 4 XLR Female)
* DB25M10TRS (DB25 to 8 x 1/4" TRS)
* DB25M10DB25M (DB25 to DB25)
* DB25M10DB25MAES (DB25 to DB25 AES/EBU Cross-Wired Pinout)
* DB25MM10TRS (2 x DB25 to 8 x 1/4" TRS)(Unbalanced DB25 Insert Snake for connecting console insert points to a patchbay with DB25 connectors on the back)