Adamas Guitars CVT
sade sade
Published on 04/25/05 at 03:45
Guitar American Optima Pro preamp, mahogany and ebony, medium jumbo frets, table carbon, mechanical or palquées perfect and XLR extra.
superb finish, but it is not a flamenco guitar !!!!! It is an electro steel strings!
Model 1597 ADAMAS visible on the site.

Channel type electric so late, that handle sanded n'accroche absolutely not, so no worries cutaway pr catch acute. Only the cash bulging requires adaptation but no worries ergonomics. Handle very fast. The preamp has done its job and not really used on stage, because once the sound was unchanged. She gives the best connected, for me on my hi-fi with a multi-effects Boss ME6 (old) that I use just the preamp. It's all balance ds all registers.

Ovation sound great but I like! Perfect as picking Rhythmic. Nothing to say.

I use it for 4 years after buying a Takamine that I kept one week. The Taka is a good guitar but nothing to do with ADAMS. Expensive since about 2400 euros but what quality!
I would definitely do it again this election. Easy to play, the sublime and beautiful.