Admira Rosario
Admira Rosario
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 12/02/08 à 13:27
Audience: Beginners
(Originally written by hen/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
Made in Spain.

Classical guitar. Good manufacturing quality considering the price.

Very pleasant neck.

The value for money is very good considering the manufacturing quality so I give it a 10.

Easy access to the upper frets considering it's a classical guitar. The action is not too high so it's the perfect guitar for beginners...

I bought it as a gift for my father. He wants to play music again and given that he plays finger-picking style, I think it's the right instrument for him.

This guitar is not for me.

Powerful lows. Highs are a bit dry but not too much. The guitar is very responsive and has a slight flamenco sound character.

10 considering the sound/price ratio.

I bought it just now!

I tested all models I could in this price range: Yamaha, Cuenca, etc.

I personally own a Cuenca and a Dupont. Even though it is in a completely different price range this guitar doesn't sound too bad compared to mine.

The sound and finish quality surprised me.

Very good guitar for beginners and more than that.