Electro-Harmonix HOG
Electro-Harmonix HOG

Octaver/Harmonizer/Whammy from Electro-Harmonix belonging to the HOG series.

willem59280 willem59280
Publié le 05/14/08 à 05:36
Well everything has been said, we will not extend ...

is polyphonic, it's great ...

Well not easy at first but got used to it quickly and there are good sound on ...
some modes are obsolete for me (wah), but the freeze is great!

Using the expression pedal M-Audio supplied is required to operate the pedal ... making it more compared to Pog ...

Manual in English but just push each slider to understand what it does!

The case for the 6 presets is a plus, it does not record its presets, but then I turn up 2 or 3 presets, so I not need the 6 presets for now ... € 110 and more and more it is abused after being released more than € 409 and then it is very cumbersome on the pedalboard ...

I use the Hog with my guitar, the sound is beautiful ...
However little attention to HP, I feel at home on my 600 champion some frequencies not go very well (if too high or too low).
But since the 12 "Hot Rod's no worry, I put another 10!

I use it for one month,

for the moment with the group, I do not use sufficiently the times but it will be an undeniable on compos!

I had not tried before, it is found even in Lille or the Pog found more easily.
Indeed, so found that SMI and Feeling have never in stock for orders in the store ... (See topic on guitariste.com)
Purchased to Playback fdp € 409 in nine, I congratulate them for 48 hours of time (even with a holiday!)

In conclusion, pedal expensive but quality is top issue, and creativity has no limits! Let alone those who dream of s'avoir play and have a Hammond organ at home!