Liine Lemur App for iOS
Lemur, the multitouch MIDI/OSC controller returns with an iOS version for the iPad.
Lemur can control DJ software, live electronic music performance software, studio production software (DAWs), VJ software, visual synthesis software, stage lighting and more.
- Objects:Fader; Multislider, Range; Multiball; Knob; RingArea; Switches; Pads; Custom Button; Container; Breakpoint;Leds; LemurMenu; Monitor; SignalScope; SurfaceLCD; Text
- Physics: The behaviour of many Lemur objects can be affected by physical models which can make your controller bounce, rebound and oscillate.
- Scripting: If you're the type who likes to get their hands dirty then there's a scripting engine inside Lemur.
- Editor: The Lemur editor, is a cross-platform (OS X/Windows) interface builder. It allows you to create new Lemur templates or edit existing ones.
- Connectivity: You can connect your iPad/iPhone to your laptop over Wi-Fi and make the connection. Lemur also supports CoreMIDI allowing you to use hardware interfaces such as Alesis' iO Dock or the iConnectMIDI or class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces (with a camera connection kit). You can also control up to 8 computers from one iPad with Lemur.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Akai EIE Pro Shipping Akai Professional now ships the new EIE Pro digital audio interface and USB hub.
- Audio Damage Kombinat DVA Now Available From tone-shaping or adding a bit of grit to "total waveform destruction" comes Kombinat Dva, the sequel to the Kombinat plug-in.
- jBridge v1.4 Update jBridge has been updated to version 1.4.