Control Pro Tools 9 from your iPad
Neyrinck has launched V-Control Pro, an iPad application which allows you to control the main features of Pro Tools 9.
V-Control Pro provides a multi-touch control surface for Pro Tools on a Mac and soon for Windows, according to the company. V-Control Pro uses WiFi to control transport, editing, and mixing functions with Pro Tools 9, HD, or LE. V-Control Pro provides advanced control of sends, automation, groups, auditioning, plug-ins, scrub/shuttle, I/O assignment, and other controls within an interface.
- Large, touch-sensitive moving faders
- Solo, mute, record, and pan controls
- Flip mode send editing
- Scrub / shuttle control
- Automation mode controls and display
- Automation and group suspend buttons
- Automation and group status display
- Automation write enable controls
- Plug-in editing
- Input monitoring switch
- Big counter display
- Save and Undo buttons
- Pre-roll / Post-roll buttons
- I/O assignment
- Zoom presets
- Window display controls
- Keypad popover provides access to many Pro Tools features
For more info see: Apple Store
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maschine Soon in Version 1.6 Native Instruments is actually working on the next version 1.6 of Maschine; beta version to be publicly released beginning of 2011.
- IK Multimedia introduces Authorization Manager IK Multimedia has reworked its registration and authorization system for its entire line of Mac/PC software and plug-ins with the release of the new Authorization Manager.
- 9 Soundware Releases Ax Subtractor Patches Ax is a set of patches for the Subtractor synthesizer within Propellerhead Reason. The collection showcases the Reason Device which echoes the classic designs of analog synthesizers and fuses them with features ubiquitous in modern instruments.