Neyrinck has launched V-Control Pro, an iPad application which allows you to control the main features of Pro Tools 9.
V-Control Pro provides a multi-touch control surface for Pro Tools on a Mac and soon for Windows, according to the company. V-Control Pro uses WiFi to control transport, editing, and mixing functions with Pro Tools 9, HD, or LE. V-Control Pro provides advanced control of sends, automation, groups, auditioning, plug-ins, scrub/shuttle, I/O assignment, and other controls within an interface.
- Large, touch-sensitive moving faders
- Solo, mute, record, and pan controls
- Flip mode send editing
- Scrub / shuttle control
- Automation mode controls and display
- Automation and group suspend buttons
- Automation and group status display
- Automation write enable controls
- Plug-in editing
- Input monitoring switch
- Big counter display
- Save and Undo buttons
- Pre-roll / Post-roll buttons
- I/O assignment
- Zoom presets
- Window display controls
- Keypad popover provides access to many Pro Tools features
For more info see: Apple Store
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.