Binder controls Reaper from your iPad
Zvukofor offers Reaper users equipped with an iPad a new template for Lemur designed to control Cockos' DAW.
Binder is a free template for the Liine Lemur app that is designed to wirelessly control Reaper from an iPad (v2 and later). It features the following:
- Track name display
- 30 track banks with scrolling
- Dedicated send matrix
- Direct control of level, pan, solo, arm and cut for each track
- Up to 4 send per track
- Track monitoring
- Multiple tracks selection for grouping mix parameters
- K-system color-coded meter per track
- Almost full control of effects with 16 button banks and bypass
- Grid / marker / item navigation
You can download Binder, the Reaper setup files and the user manual for free from zvukofor.blogspot.com.es.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?