Sound Magic Vocalist
Sound Magic has released Vocalist, a tool for vocal tracks".
It combines effects units such as De-esser, EQ, Compressor, Doubler and Reverb, optimized for the human voice.
Vocalist's Doubler produces a new vocal effect by revisiting the concept of the doubling process. Vocalist applies normal doubling, but then expands your sound into a 3D space so you can hear both the width and the depth of your vocal tracks.
Vocalist's mixer design enables you to mix all these effects in one mixer. You can shape your EQ and control the strength, width and depth of your sound.
Another feature that Vocalist provides is the AIR channel. It brings a "live" sound to your vocal (in any mix.) and is designed to improve the stereo imaging.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Combines De-esser, EQ,Compressor, Doubler and Reverb for vocal, 5 Effects in 1.
- EQ enables users to control basic frequency or brightness of the vocal using a slider.
- AIR channel.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Format: Windows VST
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?