Audiomeals releases Talkie Box
Audiomeals has introduced Talkie Box, a new standalone sound design audio tool to emulate Radio, Walkie Talkie and Telephone effects on Mac and PC.
- Walkie-Talkie Emulator with distortion, 3-Band Parametric EQ, High Pass, Low Pass, BandStop and Resonance filters.
- Radio-Telephone Emulator that limits your frequency bandwidth and includes 3-Band Parametric EQ, Resonance & BandPass filters as well as a Telephone Dial Pad with real sounds to create your own dialing sounds sequence.
- Noise Laboratory with up to 6 different noise signals, an XY pad to control FM Gen parameters, High Pass & Low Pass filters and 3-Band Parametric EQ, as well as a Noise Lab Sampler: Once the desired background noise has been designed, you can also trigger this noise as if it were a sampler via Noise Pad. Triggering envelope designer included.
- Convolution Lab to design your own voice noisy sounds and a dd some noise and bad reception sounds to your voice. It includes 6 different noisy sound signals, an XY Pad to control FM Gen parameters, a 3-Band Parametric EQ and an input-depending mode available that allows activating or deactivating the convolution lab sound depending the input level.
- Sampler with up to 6 pre-loaded radio & walkie-talkie sounds available and the ability to load your own sample; includes a triggering envelope designer and a 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Morse Code Test Tone Generator to generate your own Morse Code messages
- Plug-in Strip Rack where you can load up to 2 plug-ins (VST/AU) into the audio chain, process them in Serial & Parallel, save & load plug-in presets and export .fxp files
- 3-Band Parametric Master EQ
- High Pass & Low Pass filters
- Bit reducer for extra distortion
- Input & Output Routing
- MIDI Learn
- Recordingto 8/16/24/32-bits & WAV/AIFF formats ; simultaneously dry/wet recording mode available which allows to process again the original source content (your voice) and apply some edits or create some variations before the final recording.
- Audio Player
- Video Player
- Preset Manager
- Mac OS X: Intel only running OS X 10.6 or later (including 10.9). Minimum RAM 1GB.
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 machine with a Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible processor or higher. Minimum RAM 1 GB.
Price: $10.00. Find out more info at audiomeals.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Akai MPK MIDI keyboards Akai adds to its MPK keyboard controller range three new models that were introduced at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] New Alesis MIDI keyboard controllers Alesis introduced at NAMM 2014 two new series of MIDI keyboards equipped with pads, the VI Series and the more affordable V Series.
- [NAMM] Sonarworks calibrates your monitors Sonarworks debuted at NAMM 2014 where they introduced a new software designed for monitor calibration.