Don't Crack DC VIP Series v1.1.1
Don't Crack has released version 1.1.1 of the VIP Series Plug-ins.
Version 1.1 is a free upgrade to all V.I.P. Bundle owners and adds two new plug-ins to the collection for a total of 22 plug-ins at this time.
Changes in Version 1.1.1:
- Fixed : Demo version wasn't processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed : Non accessible Presets on Mac.
- Fixed : Windows XP installer issue.
- Fixed : DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into 'EchoPlex' folder instead of 'EchoFlex'.
Changes in Version 1.1.0:
- Fixed : Authorization problem on PC machines. (Mac and PC needs to be re-authorized).
- Fixed : RTAS wasn't loading correctly on some PC machines.
- Fixed : DC-TransControl DSP wasn't processing correctly.
- Fixed : DC-Chorus Ensemble Factory Presets were corrupted.
- Fixed : DC-Classic Phaser 'Cirtacular' preset 'Freq Range' caused GUI knob to disappear.
- Fixed : DC-Digital Reverb 'Decay Time' knob wasn't working correctly.
- Changed : DC-Retro Compressor output level was louder of 1.16dB, output level is now at 0dB when threshold at 0.
- Added : Two new plug-Ins (included in the V.I.P. Bundle as a free upgrade) :
IMPORTANT : DC V.I.P Plug-ins version (v1.1.0) requires a re-authorization. Launch the authorizer application (from any DC Plug-in) and use the serial number you received to re-authorize the software.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.