T-RackS 3 Master Class World Tour
IK Multimedia hasannounced the worldwide tour of T-RackS 3 Master Classes, a series of free clinics and workshops designed to give musicians the knowledge and tools they need to discover their product.
The T-RackS 3 Master Class series will be held in select locations throughout the United States, Europe and Japan. There is no admission/entry fee charged for these clinics, but space is limited so early registration is recommended.
According to IK Multimedia, in these clinics, attendees will learn "how to set up signal chains for every situation in T-RackS 3, how to properly use each module, the basics of mastering EQ and compression/limiting, plus hear the results on their own demo recordings. They¹ll also learn mastering tips and tricks from the industry pros, and how they achieved their most famous tones. Each clinic will be a very interactive and intimate experience; providing the chance for musicians to gain insight and knowledge from their peers and industry pros in a relaxed, comfortable and familiar setting."
Previous T-RackS 3 Master Classes have featured artists and engineers, such as: Billy Morrison, bassist for The Cult/ guitarist for Camp Freddy, Bobby Owsinski, author of The Masterin Tourg Engineers Handbook, Mark Vinten, engineer for Lil¹ Jon, Mike Rose, producer/songwriter for Kylie Minogue, Gary Noble, engineer for Estelle, The Fugees and Amy Winehouse, and Tedd T., Twilight Movie Soundtrack Producer, according to IK Multimedia.
Musicians wishing to attend a T-RackS 3 Master Class should visit the IK website to reserve space in the following locations, (with more locations to be announced):
- UK: London and Bournemouth
- Italy: Milan, Rome and Vicenza
- Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Frankfurt and Cologne
- Denmark: Copenhagen
- Netherlands: Rotterdam
- France: Paris
More info on the IK Multimedia website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pink Floyd Tuition DVD Lick Library have released the classic guide to playing Pink Floyd tracks.
- Loopmasters [Artist Series] Zed Bias - Deadly Dub Constructor Zed Bias – “Deadly Dub Constructor” is a sample collection that "explores the darker edge of Dubstep, Garage, Grime and Urban music production," according to Loopmasters.
- Ambrosia Updates WireTap Studio Ambrosia Software has updated WireTap Studio to v1.0.8.